Attorneys – Clifford & Brown invites applications from motivated, success oriented people who desire to join a stable, established law firm dedicated to providing high quality legal work for its clients. Clifford & Brown offers new attorney hires:
- Competitive salary, bonus structure and benefits package.
- Realistic billable hour requirements which allow for a healthy work/life balance.
- Direct mentoring by an assigned partner and an open-door environment throughout the firm.
- Opportunities to participate in firm management activities and decision making prior to eligibility for partnership.
- In-house continuing legal education programs, and payment for outside CLE programs.
- An enjoyable and interactive social environment founded upon the firm’s belief that only by cooperation, collaboration and personal interaction do the firm’s clients obtain the best legal counsel.
If you are interested in a career as an attorney with Clifford & Brown, please send your resume by e-mail (pdf or Word) to Mike O’Dell.
Law Clerks – Clifford & Brown has developed one of the finest Summer Law Clerk Programs available. Our Program is designed to provide our summer clerks and recent law school graduates with an opportunity to experience and participate in the broad range of legal matters. The firm’s Summer Law Clerk Program includes:
- An assigned attorney mentor who is responsible for the Law Clerk’s assignments and skills development.
- Flexible assignments allowing for adjustment depending on the particular interests and abilities of each Law Clerk.
- A structured system which is designed to assure that each Law Clerk works on projects in each of the firm’s practice areas, and with a wide variety of attorneys in the firm.
- Opportunities to participate in or attend a variety of hearings, meetings, trials, investigations and other similar legal events providing practical experience not available in the law school environment.
- Participation in firm social and operational activities including monthly department meetings, weekly attorney luncheons, our annual C&B Golf Tournament and other varied events in the legal community.
If you are interested in participating in our Summer Clerk Program, please send your resume by e-mail (pdf or Word) to Mike O’Dell.
Legal Staff and Administration – Clifford & Brown also invites applications from experienced, skilled and motivated legal secretaries and professional support staff. If you are interested in a career as a legal secretary, paralegal, accounting professional, receptionist or other office support position, send an e-mail attaching your resume (pdf or Word) to our office administrator, Tabatha Jones.